Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a refreshing salad. It's easy to prepare and colorfull, as well.
- 1 lb crab, flaked
- 2 cups watermelon, cut in balls,no seeds
- 1 3⁄4 cups cantaloupes, cut in balls
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger (optional)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup premium olive oil
- Mix all of the salad ingredients together, tossing gently.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.