Eat Well Stay Well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 grapefruits
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 lb crabmeat
- 2 cups watercress, tough stems removed
- 1 Belgian endive, cut in 1/2 inch strips
- 1 head bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 1With a small paring knife, peel and section the grapefruits, saving any juice.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, chutney, mustard, sesame oil, salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of the grapefruit juice.
- 3Add the crabmeat, tossing to combine.
- 4Add the water cress, endive and grapefruit sections and toss.
- 5Serve the salad on a bed of Bibb lettuce.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Grapefruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 973.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: