Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Eat Well Stay Well
- 4 grapefruits
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 lb crabmeat
- 2 cups watercress, tough stems removed
- 1 Belgian endive, cut in 1/2 inch strips
- 1 head bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- With a small paring knife, peel and section the grapefruits, saving any juice.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, chutney, mustard, sesame oil, salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of the grapefruit juice.
- Add the crabmeat, tossing to combine.
- Add the water cress, endive and grapefruit sections and toss.
- Serve the salad on a bed of Bibb lettuce.