Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's a great summer dish if you are lucky enough to have some fresh crabs.
- 400 g linguine
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili pepper flakes
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 large lemons, juiced
- 2 large dressed crabs, and meat from
- 6 large crab claws
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 -8 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, peel the cucumber and slice it thinly.
- Mix the slices with the fresh chilli, all the crab meat, juice from 1 1/2 lemons and chopped parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly stir in 4 tablespoons olive oil, then add the mixture to the hot pasta.
- Add more lemon juice or olive oil to taste and serve.