Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this spread the last time I had company, it disappeared quickly. Next time I will double the recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 ounces slivered almonds
- Blend together all ingredients except almonds and put in shallow baking dish (salt and pepper to taste).
- Sprinkle almonds over top and bake at 350 degrees until slightly browned on top.
- Serve hot on crackers.