- 1 lb crabmeat, picked free of shell
- 8 ounces cream cheese, in large dice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard or 2 tablespoons other coarse-ground mustard
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1/2 the crabmeat in the bowl of a food processor. Add 1/3 of the cream cheese, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, mustard, 2/3 of the green onions, salt and pepper. Puree for about 15 seconds.
- Add 1/2 of the remaining cream cheese and puree until well blended, about 15 seconds.
- Add the remaining cream cheese and process until well incorporated. Adjust seasoning.
- Fold in the remaining onions and crabmeat and serve as a dip with crackers.