Gloria 15x's Note:
Courtest Commander's Palace in New Orleans
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb crabmeat, picked free of shell
- 8 ounces cream cheese, in large dice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard or 2 tablespoons other coarse-ground mustard
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Place 1/2 the crabmeat in the bowl of a food processor. Add 1/3 of the cream cheese, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, mustard, 2/3 of the green onions, salt and pepper. Puree for about 15 seconds.
- 2Add 1/2 of the remaining cream cheese and puree until well blended, about 15 seconds.
- 3Add the remaining cream cheese and process until well incorporated. Adjust seasoning.
- 4Fold in the remaining onions and crabmeat and serve as a dip with crackers.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Cream Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (821 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.6
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 146.6 mg
- Sodium 1689.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 34.3 g