Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Seasoned with cilantro, lime, green onion and cumin, this is so light and refreshing! It works as a salad, or even as a kind of "salsa" that you can dip with tortilla chips.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 2 small ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 small bermuda onion, diced
- 1 cup cilantro, trimmed and minced
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 green onion, sliced (white and small bit of green)
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can corn
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve as a salad, or even as a salsa with tortilla chips.
Love this. Definitely light and refreshing.