This makes a lovely light appetizer or light lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ear corn, trimmed
- 1 (170 g) can crab, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 70 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1In a medium bowl combine corn kernels, crab, lemon juice, paprika, spring onion, coriander and eggs.
- 2Stir through flour and season well.
- 3Heat oil in a medium non stick pan and cook dessert spoonfuls of the mixture for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- 4Place on absorbent paper to drain.
- 5In a food processor combine avocado, sour cream, chilli and lemon juice until smooth.
- 6With motor running drizzle in olive oil until combined.
- 8Serve crab cakes with a dollop of guacamole.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Corn Cakes topped with Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 175.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 14.8 g