Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this bread with a salad for a complete meal. Use a whole grain baguette for a heartier alternative.
- 1 French baguette, cut lengthwise, hollow out to within 1/4-inch of crust
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces crabmeat, flaked
- 6 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bread on ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese over bread halves.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over cheese.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Cut into serving size pieces.