Prep 7 mins
Cook 5 mins
a wonderful seafood appetizer
Make and share this Crab and Cashew Canapès recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb cooked crabmeat
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 36 whole wheat crackers or 36 whole toast points
- Blend the crab and cashews.
- heat the butter in a sauce pan add the flour and cook 2 mins over low heat.
- pour in the cream and simmer into a thick sauce.
- blend in the parsley, cheese and crab.
- place on crackers and serve while hot.