Mindi Bunch's Note:
Very impressive and easy dish. I think I originally got this one from a magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli, separated into flowerets
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb crabmeat or 1 lb imitation crabmeat, coarsely shredded
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add onion and red pepper; cook 3 minutes.
- 4Add broccoli and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
- 5Heat half-and-half and butter in small saucepan until butter is melted.
- 6Stir in cheese, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- 7Add cream mixture and crabmeat to skillet.
- 8Heat through over medium heat.
- 9Toss with cooked, drained pasta in large bowl.
- 10Garnish with lemon.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Broccoli Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.6
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Sodium 1466.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 41.1 g