Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very impressive and easy dish. I think I originally got this one from a magazine.
Make and share this Crab and Broccoli Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli, separated into flowerets
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb crabmeat or 1 lb imitation crabmeat, coarsely shredded
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and red pepper; cook 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Heat half-and-half and butter in small saucepan until butter is melted.
- Stir in cheese, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- Add cream mixture and crabmeat to skillet.
- Heat through over medium heat.
- Toss with cooked, drained pasta in large bowl.
- Garnish with lemon.
Very Good recipe, sauce was not to creamy! Perfect dinner, Thank you !