Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A really delicious recipe to spoil your guests with. You can also enjoy these for lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
- 1 cup crabmeat, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (half fat is good)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup corn kernel, fresh cooked or canned
- 6 ounces bocconcini, cut into 1/2 slices
- 6 (8 inch) tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup seafood cocktail sauce (optional) or 1⁄2 cup salsa (optional)
- In a medium bowl combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, green onions and corn; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat barbecue or indoor grill or pannini press.
- Spread approximately 1/2 cup of crabmeat mixture onto each of 3 tortillas; top evenly with bocconcini cheese slices and top again with remaining tortillas. Brush tortillas on both sides with melted butter or olive oil and grill for approximately 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into quarters and serve with cocktail sauce or salsa.