1/3 Photos of Crab and Blue Cheese Steak Topper
This is simply the most sinful topper for a Filet Mignon. A must try for crab and blue cheese lovers. I modified the Lump Crab Gratin recipe that they were handing out during a recent trip to Sam's Club. I always half the recipe for 2 filets and then to pour over asparagus on the side!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat saute pan to med-high. Add garlic and onions and cook for approx 1 minute.
- 2Add crabmeat and cook for approx another minute (until heated through).
- 3Add the Boursin cheese and melt slowly. Once melted, add the half and half and simmer on med-low until liquid is reduced to a creamy sauce (2-4 minutes).
- 4Add the parmesan cheese and bleu cheese. It will thicken nicely.
- 5Season with pepper as you like.
- 6Pour over steaks and serve.
- 7It is also wonderful on asparagus.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Blue Cheese Steak Topper
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 1128.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: