1/3 Photos of Crab and Blue Cheese Steak Topper
This is simply the most sinful topper for a Filet Mignon. A must try for crab and blue cheese lovers. I modified the Lump Crab Gratin recipe that they were handing out during a recent trip to Sam's Club. I always half the recipe for 2 filets and then to pour over asparagus on the side!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat saute pan to med-high. Add garlic and onions and cook for approx 1 minute.
- 2Add crabmeat and cook for approx another minute (until heated through).
- 3Add the Boursin cheese and melt slowly. Once melted, add the half and half and simmer on med-low until liquid is reduced to a creamy sauce (2-4 minutes).
- 4Add the parmesan cheese and bleu cheese. It will thicken nicely.
- 5Season with pepper as you like.
- 6Pour over steaks and serve.
- 7It is also wonderful on asparagus.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Blue Cheese Steak Topper
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 1128.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: