1/1 Photo of Crab and Avocado Roll - Sushi
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crab meat with mayonnaise and soy sauce.
- 2Place nori sheet horizontally on bamboo rolling mat with the shiny side facing the mat. With wet hands, spread about ¾ cup sushi rice evenly over the nori, leaving a ¾-inch strip on the far edge of the nori sheet free of rice. Using your finger, spread a thin stripe of wasabi horizontally along the center of the rice. Spoon about 3 tablespoons crab mixture along the center of the rice, followed by 2 to 3 avocado slices.
- 3Rolling the bamboo mat away from you, carefully roll the nori over, leaving the rice-free strip of nori exposed.
- 4Press the roll firmly together. Lift the top of the mat and turn the roll over so that the rice free edge of the nori overlaps the rest of the roll, sealing it.
- 5Roll it in the mat again, pressing firmly to make sure it is sealed and shaped like a cylinder.
- 6Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the roll into 6 pieces to serve. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Avocado Roll - Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (1515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: