Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I threw this together from leftovers I had from making sushi the night before, and it was delicious!
- 1 tortilla, medium
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crab (immitation is fine)
- 4 slices avocados
- 1⁄2 green onion
- nutmeg (optional)
- chili powder (optional)
- If you're cooking this in panni press or toaster oven, put the ingredients on one half of the tortilla. If you're using a microwave or oven, spread them out over the whole tortilla.
- Sprinkle the cheese on the tortilla.
- Put the crab on.
- Put the avocado slices on.
- Snip small circles of the green part of the green onion onto the tortilla.
- Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Put on a dash of nutmeg or chilli powder, if you like.
A lovely quick lunch, I used 1/2 a small avocado, pizza cheese blend and fresh crab meat and sprinkled a little extra cheese on the top and a little sprinkle of chilli powder, which I put on the first layer of cheese and baked in the toaster oven at 180C for 15 minutes. Thank you Yummy InMy Tummy, made for Bargain Basement Game.