1/2 Photos of Crab and Avocado Quesadilla
Yummy InMyTummy's Note:
I threw this together from leftovers I had from making sushi the night before, and it was delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you're cooking this in panni press or toaster oven, put the ingredients on one half of the tortilla. If you're using a microwave or oven, spread them out over the whole tortilla.
- 2Sprinkle the cheese on the tortilla.
- 3Put the crab on.
- 4Put the avocado slices on.
- 5Snip small circles of the green part of the green onion onto the tortilla.
- 6Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- 7Put on a dash of nutmeg or chilli powder, if you like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Avocado Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.6
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 621.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: