Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A delicious, easy to make Frittata. Recipe can be doubled. The recipes comes from theKCRAchanel.com
Make and share this Crab and Avocado Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces lump dungeness crabs (canned crab works well)
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, dicrd
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced
- 1 1⁄2 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces milk
- salt and pepper
- Cook the bacon ahead of time, and cut or break into small pieces.
- Whip eggs and milk together with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat non-stick pan with butter on medium heat; add egg mixture, bacon and tomato to pan, and mix with spatula.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 5 to 8 minutes until set; Take out of oven, spoon cheese, crab and avocado on top, Serve.