This is an adopted recipe that I've not yet had the chance to try. Any reviews by those who make this recipe would be appreciated. Thanks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb crabmeat, cooked
- 2 avocados, peeled & chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped (I would use Roma)
- 1/4 cup lime juice (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons green olives or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, snipped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 lemon wedges or 1 lime wedge
- 1Mix all ingredients except lettuce and lime wedges.
- 2Place 1/4 cup of lettuce on each of 6 serving dishes.
- 3Divide the crabmeat mixture among the dishes.
- 4Garnish with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Avocado Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 658.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g