Prep 25 hrs
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe comes from the Taste of Southeast Asia Cookbook. You can find the recipe to the broth here Oriental Chicken Broth. The cook time includes the hour of simmering.
- 6 ounces canned crabmeat
- 18 spears small white asparagus, canned and peeled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 fresh cilantro stems
- Prepare Oriental Chicken Broth. Place in a 3 quart sauce pan.
- Drain crabmeat. Place in a sieve; rinse. Add to broth.
- Cut asparagus to borth. simmer gently, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs in small bowl. Slowly pur eggs into soup, stirring constantly to for egg threads.
- Spoon into soup bowls. Top each serving with cilantro sprig.