1/1 Photo of Crab and Asparagus Soup (Xup Mang Cua)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare Oriental Chicken Broth. Place in a 3 quart sauce pan.
- 2Drain crabmeat. Place in a sieve; rinse. Add to broth.
- 3Cut asparagus to borth. simmer gently, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- 4Beat eggs in small bowl. Slowly pur eggs into soup, stirring constantly to for egg threads.
- 5Spoon into soup bowls. Top each serving with cilantro sprig.
Browse Our Top Vietnamese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vietnamese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Asparagus Soup (Xup Mang Cua)
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 137.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g