Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
light tangy and sweet side salad to go with any meal or just by itself
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 1⁄4 cup hellmanns mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cans lump crab
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Steam/boil Asparagus for 5 min until nice and pretty green then transfer into bowl of ice water(blanching).
- mix mayo,soy sauce,sugar salt and pepper until smooth.
- cut spears in half and drizzle dressing over crab and asparagus folding the mixture together
- refrigerate for and hour or eat right away.
- Sprinkle with seaseme seeds if desired.
We love asparagus and this is a great way to serve it. The dressing is really different and tasty. I made it ahead of time and put it in the refrigerator. Can't wait to make it again. Thanks so much for sharing this, Rennug.
renug,This was a really good salad,I have never used asparagus in a salad before,it was quite diffeent,but very tasty.I made it just as the recipe called for,and wouldn\'t change a thing. Thanks,Darlene
Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables. With the added crabmeat, it's extra special! The only thing different I did was used 1 packet of Splenda instead of the sugar. Thank you for posting this wonderful recipe!