- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 -8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canyoung asparagus spears, drained, chopped or 1 bunch fresh thin asparagus spear, steamed and cooled
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 medium sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- assorted crudites
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. In medium bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese and asparagus. Add cheese, onions, horseradish, mustard and crabmeat; mix well.
- Spread evenly into an ungreased 1 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm with crackers or veg.