- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can asparagus spears, drained, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (6 ounce) canwhite crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. In medium bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese and asparagus. Add cheese, onions, horseradish, mustard and crabmeat; mix well.
- Spread evenly in ungreased 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm with crackers.