Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an unusual and delicious hot dip.
Make and share this Crab and Asparagus Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can asparagus spears, drained, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (6 ounce) canwhite crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 375. In medium bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese and asparagus. Add cheese, onions, horseradish, mustard and crabmeat; mix well.
- Spread evenly in ungreased 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm with crackers.
I've made this for years - always a favorite at our holiday parties. I lost my copy of the recipe and was thrilled to find it here. This is great with french bread!