Recipe by bayousong
If you like artichoke dip, you will like these. Posted by Judy Garnet on Prodigy years ago.
Top Review by The Kissing Cook
This recipe is tremendous!!!!!! I spread the mixture on the english muffins and freeze them for 35 minutes to an hour to set the muffins. Cut the english muffins into quarters and place in a freezer bag and return to the freezer for future use. Keeps for weeks, and I am never without an appetizer! To re-heat. Place a piece of parchment paper on a jelly roll pan and spread these morsels out on the pan. Bake until brown and bubbly and toss the parchment in the trash...clean up is a snap!
- 6 English muffins, split
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 lb fresh crabmeat
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Pick through crab for shell.
- Split muffins, place on a cookie sheet and toast lightly.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Blend artichoke hearts with mayonnaise and Parmesan.
- Spread on muffin halves and place cooked crab meat on top.
- Sprinkle each with cheddar cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts and serve.