Crab and Artichoke Orzo Salad
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the orzo until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain; transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree the 4 reserved artichoke quarters with the garlic, shallot, mustard, oregano, basil and vinegar.
- With the machine on, pour in the oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir 1 cup of the vinaigrette into the orzo. Add the chopped artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, scallions, crabmeat and parsley; season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the orzo into shallow bowls and serve, passing the remaining vinaigrette at the table.