This is delicious!! I served it on toasted French bread and with crudites. From the local newspaper. (I have made this now with no fat mayo and no fat sour cream and marinated bottled artichokes, turned out fantastic!!)
- 1⁄2 cup regular mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup extra old cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat, picked over for shells or 2 (7 ounce) cans crab, well drained and squeezed
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard or 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried dill, if necessary
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Once thoroughly combined, spoon into a medium sized baking dish or 2 small ramikins and bake at 425f degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until mixture is browned and bubbly.
- Serve with pita wedges or French bread or crudites.