1/3 Photos of Crab and Artichoke Dip
From "The Best Of" on Food Network. Edit: Mommy Diva was kind enough to try this recipe before I'd had a chance to make it and we both agree it SHOULDN'T be pureed! Dips should have texture so feel free to place in a casserole dish after simmering for a few minutes. Top with bread crumbs and bake according to directions. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 4 cups spinach (Can also use 1 10 oz box frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained of all water)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup boursin cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Saute shallots and garlic in olive oil until caramelized.
- 3Add the artichokes and crab; saute.
- 4Add spinach, cream, crushed red pepper, tomatoes and cheese. Stir.
- 5Let it simmer then puree mixture. (See Recipe Description if you like dips with texture.).
- 6Place in casserole dish and top with bread crumbs.
- 7Bake for 7 minutes. Serve with thinly sliced baguette rounds.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.5
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 510.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: