Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful hot dip, serve with crackers. This can easily be made low fat by substituting the cream cheese and mayo for light or fat free versions with little change in taste.
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients until mixed.
- Place in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
I made this the other night, omg! this was so good!
Every party I am invited too, I am asked to bring this recipe! I make a double batch and it is usually the first dip to disappear!
This is fabulous! I really like crab and artichoke hearts, so I thought I would try this. I did make one change, and that was using Mayo instead of Miracle Whip....I dont like the latter. This was wonderful. Thanks!