Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dip is wonderful! I find it very easy to prepare and just throw it into the oven before my guests arrive. It is a simple yet elegant dip. I found it in my "Make it Miami" cookbook.
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Drain and flake crabmeat.
- Mix together cream cheese, milk and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add green onion and crabmeat.
- Place in bake and serve dish, and bake@ 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with toasted almonds.
- Serve with crackers or chips.