Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This crab dip is a favorite for my family. I have been making it for our holiday gatherings for years. Made something different one year and everyone asked "where's the crab dip?"
- 6 ounces crab
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry onion (or 1/4 cup onion)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- slivered almonds
- Combine crab and cream cheese.
- Add mayonnaise, onion, wine, milk, parsley, lemon juice, horseradish, mustard, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire.
- Mix well.
- Place in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle top generously with slivered almonds.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers.