From a French cooking site, a nice fusion dish which you can spice up if you like. Serve the crepes with sour cream, guacamole, salsa.
- 12 crepes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 198.44 g queso fresco, drained
- 1 onion, medium
- 1 garlic clove (or more if you like)
- 1 red bell pepper, peeled and seeded
- 1 small chili pepper (seeded unless you prefer the extra heat)
- 236.59 ml corn kernel
- 14.79 ml cilantro, chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 28.34 g butter
- salt and pepper
- Trim the chicken of any sinew or fat and cut it into strips.
- Chop the garlic and peppers and onion.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Saute the chicken over medium high heat in 2 tablespoons of oil for about three minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the onion, garlic and peppers and saute for another two minutes.
- Place into a bowl with the corn, cilantro and crumbled cheese and combine.
- Fill and roll the crepes, and place in a buttered baking dish.
- Bake for ten minutes and then serve while hot.