1/2 Photos of Crêpes Farcies à La Mexicaine
Chef Kate's Note:
From a French cooking site, a nice fusion dish which you can spice up if you like. Serve the crepes with sour cream, guacamole, salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 crepes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 7 ounces queso fresco, drained
- 1 onion, medium
- 1 garlic clove (or more if you like)
- 1 red bell pepper, peeled and seeded
- 1 small chili pepper (seeded unless you prefer the extra heat)
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ounce butter
- salt and pepper
- 1Trim the chicken of any sinew or fat and cut it into strips.
- 2Chop the garlic and peppers and onion.
- 3Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 4Saute the chicken over medium high heat in 2 tablespoons of oil for about three minutes.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Add the onion, garlic and peppers and saute for another two minutes.
- 7Place into a bowl with the corn, cilantro and crumbled cheese and combine.
- 8Fill and roll the crepes, and place in a buttered baking dish.
- 9Bake for ten minutes and then serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crêpes Farcies à La Mexicaine
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 83.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: