Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very sweet and minty. Great in mixed drinks.
Make and share this Crème De Menthe recipe from Food.com.
- Wash leaves in cold water several times.
- Shake or pat gently dry.
- Snip each leaf into halves or thirds. Discard stems. .
- Combine leaves and vodka and steep for 2 weeks shaking occasionally.
- Strain out leaves.
- Boil sugar and water together, cool and add to vodka mixture
- Add optional ingredients if you want.
- Age 1 to 3 months.
This worked well and made a great addition to my stockpile! Great use too for all the mint that is growing like mad outside in this heat! I did not use the glycerin- did not notice any difference really. The color is right on! Pretty green! Thanks alia!