Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a unique pizza recipe perfect for pizza night! The fresh tomatoes and the creamy brie is a great combination with the salty bacon.
- 141.74 g packagecreme de brie cheese, Alouette
- 1 ready-to-use pizza crust
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 59.14 ml scallion, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Spread Alouette Crème de Brie on pizza crust to within 1” of edge.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on top of cheese and sprinkle with bacon.
- Garnish with sliced scallions.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cut into 8 slices and serve immediately.