Recipe by Corrinne J
Creamy brie with sweet and tangy mango-cranberry chutney is a perfect afternoon snack!
Top Review by La Dilettante
CorinneJ, you saved my life. I had some homemade cranberry chutney, a Brie cheese, and was looking for something wonderful to do with 'em before hosting a dinner party. These are perfectly beautiful, perfectly delicious, and were quite a hit with our guests! Thanks!
- 20 thin slices French baguettes (1/4 inch)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 141.74 g packagealouette creme de brie cheese, Original
- 59.14 ml purchased mango chutney
- 29.58 ml dried sweetened cranberries
- 14.79 ml snipped fresh mint leaves, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Arrange baguette slices on large ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and crisp.
- Place on 2 serving plates and cool 1 minute. Spread each with about ½ tablespoon Alouette Crème de Brie.
- In small bowl, combine chutney, and cranberries. Spoon small dollops over cheese. Garnish sparingly with mint.