Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Creamy brie with sweet and tangy mango-cranberry chutney is a perfect afternoon snack!
- 20 thin slices French baguettes (1/4 inch)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (5 ounce) packagealouette creme de brie cheese, Original
- 1⁄4 cup purchased mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh mint leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Arrange baguette slices on large ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and crisp.
- Place on 2 serving plates and cool 1 minute. Spread each with about ½ tablespoon Alouette Crème de Brie.
- In small bowl, combine chutney, and cranberries. Spoon small dollops over cheese. Garnish sparingly with mint.
CorinneJ, you saved my life. I had some homemade cranberry chutney, a Brie cheese, and was looking for something wonderful to do with 'em before hosting a dinner party. These are perfectly beautiful, perfectly delicious, and were quite a hit with our guests! Thanks!