Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The holidays are just around the corner and these Brie Apple Pinwheels are perfect appetizers for any occasion!
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 (5 ounce) package brie cheese, such as Alouette Creme de Brie
- 1 large flour tortilla (10 - 12 inch)
- 4 -6 slices of high quality ham or 4 -6 slices prosciutto
- 2 apples, sliced and brushed with lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- Spread honey mustard on entire tortilla.
- Spread the Brie on ¾ of tortilla.
- Layer with ham slices and top with apples and nuts on same ¾ section of tortilla.
- Roll jelly-roll fashion and slice into 1 inch pinwheels.