Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Yoplait Recipe- East meets West in a chai-yogurt breakfast drink rich with the flavors of caramel and banana.
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Yoplait custard style creme caramel yogurt
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package chai tea mix
- 1 ripe medium banana, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping (garnishing)
- 4 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping (garnishing)
- 1. In 5-cup blender, place all smoothie ingredients. Cover; blend on low speed 10 seconds. Scrape down sides of blender. Blend on medium speed an additional 20 to 30 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
- 2. Divide mixture evenly into 4 (8-oz.) glasses. Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped cream topping; drizzle each with 1 teaspoon sundae syrup. Serve immediately.
We loved this in the house- kids loved making it with me as well