Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Copycat recipe. Posting for safe keeping. Time and servings are a guess.
Make and share this Cpk Broccoli and Sun-Dried Tomato Fusilli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb dry fusilli
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 quart blanched broccoli floret, drained, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated parmesan cheese (reserve 1/4 cup for garnish)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta until.
- al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large non−stick frying pan over high heat.
- Add salt and garlic; when the garlic just begins to brown, add.
- thyme and sun−dried tomatoes. Toss and add broccoli.
- When broccoli is heated through, add drained pasta (if pan is not large enough, combine in a large mixing bowl while ingredients are hot).
- Add 1 cup parmesan cheese to all, sprinkling and stirring to mix.
- Serve in warm bowls with a fresh dusting of parmesan cheese.