1/1 Photo of Cpk Broccoli and Sun-Dried Tomato Fusilli
Copycat recipe. Posting for safe keeping. Time and servings are a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb dry fusilli
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 quart blanched broccoli floret, drained, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1/4 cups grated parmesan cheese (reserve 1/4 cup for garnish)
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta until.
- 2al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3Heat olive oil in a large non−stick frying pan over high heat.
- 4Add salt and garlic; when the garlic just begins to brown, add.
- 5thyme and sun−dried tomatoes. Toss and add broccoli.
- 6When broccoli is heated through, add drained pasta (if pan is not large enough, combine in a large mixing bowl while ingredients are hot).
- 7Add 1 cup parmesan cheese to all, sprinkling and stirring to mix.
- 8Serve in warm bowls with a fresh dusting of parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cpk Broccoli and Sun-Dried Tomato Fusilli
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.7
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 807.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 20.3 g