- 16 ounces 90% lean ground turkey or 16 ounces lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups diced raw potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup uncooked rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups healthy request tomato juice or 1 1⁄2 cups any reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can Healthy Request tomato soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
- Place browned meat in a slow cooker.
- Add onion, potatoes, uncooked rice, carrots, and celery.
- Mix well to combine.
- Stir in tomato juice, tomato soup, black pepper, and parsley flakes.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Mix well before serving.