Recipe by Ben's Mom
This recipe was from another site. It has become one of our favorites as either a meal or an appetizer when cut into squared pieces. I sometimes double the sauce mixture and freeze half for a quick meal at a later date.
- 16 ounces Boboli pizza crusts
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 3⁄4 cup spicy shredded cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 jalapeno peppers, fresh and sliced
- 2 anaheim chilies, halved and seeded
- 2 red sweet peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Anaheim and red peppers cut side down on greased foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 20 min.
- Wrap in foil and let stand 10 min.
- Remove skins with knife.
- Chop and put in a blender.
- Add garlic, oil, salt and cumin.
- Blend until mixture becomes a smooth sauce.
- Place Boboli shell on pizza pan and spread sauce over crust.
- Bake at 425 for 5 min.
- Top with chicken and cheese.
- Bake 10 min or until crust and toppings are heated to your taste.
- Top with Avacado, Sour cream and jalepenos.
- Cut and serve.