Ben's Mom's Note:
This recipe was from another site. It has become one of our favorites as either a meal or an appetizer when cut into squared pieces. I sometimes double the sauce mixture and freeze half for a quick meal at a later date.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces Boboli pizza crusts
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup spicy shredded cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 jalapeno peppers, fresh and sliced
- 2 anaheim chilies, halved and seeded
- 2 red sweet peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1Place Anaheim and red peppers cut side down on greased foil lined baking sheet.
- 2Bake at 425 for 20 min.
- 3Wrap in foil and let stand 10 min.
- 4Remove skins with knife.
- 5Chop and put in a blender.
- 6Add garlic, oil, salt and cumin.
- 7Blend until mixture becomes a smooth sauce.
- 8Place Boboli shell on pizza pan and spread sauce over crust.
- 9Bake at 425 for 5 min.
- 10Top with chicken and cheese.
- 11Bake 10 min or until crust and toppings are heated to your taste.
- 12Top with Avacado, Sour cream and jalepenos.
- 13Cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Spicy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coyote Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.3
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 711.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts