From Pointe Hilton Resorts in Arizona.
Make and share this Coyote Chow recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups air- popped popcorn
- 2 cups Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks
- 2 cups Quaker Oh's cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried pineapple, chunks
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried fruit
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine popcorn, grahams, cereal, pineapple and fruit bits in large bowl; mix lightly. Transfer to 15 by 10-inch jelly roll pan. Spray mixture generously with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl.
- Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture over popcorn mixture; toss lightly to coat. Spray mixture again with additional cooking spray.
- Add remaining sugar mixture; mix lightly.
- Bake snack mix 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Add raisins; mix lightly.
Wonderful snack! I did add just alittle more sugar and a 1/2tsp ground cloves. Thanks for a delicious quick snack. Great for the holidays!
Not just for kids . . . a great snack for everyone! I packaged for a halloween shipment for my grand daughters. Thanks for sharing!