Coygimwch Dell Patagonia (Prawn Patagonia) Welsh
- Cook small cauflower untill the florettes are soft, but still firm.
- Break the florettes and put a desertspoonful into individual hors a'ceuvres dishes or an oven proof dish.
- Keep hot.
- Make a pint of Bechamel sauce using Welsh butter to Panada consistency.
- Add to sauce the cream, tomato ketchup, garlic salt, celery salt, ground bay leaf, tumeric, mustard powder and a little freshly ground pepper.
- Beat the sauce well, add the peeled prawns and caerphilly cheese (crumbled) and heat gently.
- Do not boil.
- Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and grill until golden brown.
- pipe creamed potatoes around the individual portions.