Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
The best chili I have ever had. Straight from the heart of Fort Worth, Texas.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons chili peppers
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 cups water
- Brown ground beef.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft.
- Drain any excess grease from meat.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- The longer you simmer the better the flavor.
The directions call for you to add the onion, but there's no onion in the ingredients. Were the directions mixed up with another recipe?