Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This pizza was created by myself and my Big Guy. We put it together a few times and every time we add alil more or alil less of something. This Cowboy Classic is very simple and quickly made. Ingredients are based on a medium size pizza and are estimated. Use more or less, depending on your taste.
- 1 lb basic pizza dough
- 2 cups cubed chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) canbasil garlic tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- cooking spray
- Season chicken with creole seasoning and garlic powder. Pan fry cubes of chicken until fully cooked, set aside.
- Prep your pizza pan by spraying it with cooking oil.
- Stretch the uncooked pizza dough into a circle big enough to cover most of the pizza pan (best you can).
- Spread the dough onto the cookie sheet and press the edges to create a crust, score the dough with a fork for ventilation.
- Spread the tbsp of olive oil on the dough, especially the crust.
- Layer in this order:
- Tomato sauce, cubed chicken, diced green pepper, diced onion, mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350F for 20 mins or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.