- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 6 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Slice potatoes in 2 qt casserole.
- Put onion rings on top of potatoes.
- Cover with hamburger, followed by beans.
- Spread soup on top.
- Bake, covered at 350 for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Uncover, sprinkle bacon bits and cheese on top.
- Bake another 10 minutes.