Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
This is a recipe from our church cookbook.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 6 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Slice potatoes in 2 qt casserole.
- Put onion rings on top of potatoes.
- Cover with hamburger, followed by beans.
- Spread soup on top.
- Bake, covered at 350 for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Uncover, sprinkle bacon bits and cheese on top.
- Bake another 10 minutes.
My DH and I really like this dish. It's super easy and quick to prepare. Our kids shyed away from the onions but liked it other than that. Thanks for the great weekday supper.