Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick, inexpensive, filling and delicious stew. I got this recipe from a friend and her mother. It's sooo good and perfect for a fall or winter evening. It's what I would call a throw together.. one pot meal..
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can no-bean chili
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- black pepper
- In a large pan brown your ground beef and onion until meat is no longer pink and onion is translucent. Add other ingredients and simmer for 15 or 20 minutes on medium low temperature. Serve with cornbread or crackers.