Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I just love quick and easy recipes! This is the quickest and easiest of any recipe I have ever seen! Serve with Jiffy Corn muffins.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili with beans
- In a large sauce pan, Brown onions and ground beef, Drain.
- Add and the tomatoes, corn and chili.
- Cover and Cook for 30-45 minutes. Stir often.
This is a fast recipe to put together for hungry kids. A good way to stretch a pound of ground beef. The kids enjoyed this and that is the bottom line to me. I did add a little salt and pepper. Made for Bargain Basement November 2012