Cowboy Steak in the Crock Pot
- Place the stew meat in the bottom of a 5 qt or larger crock pot. Stir in seasoning salt and pepper. When meat is coated with seasonings, spread evenly.
- Layer the onion, then the potatoes, carrots, celery and then green beans on top.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together the tomatoes, soup and tapioca. Pour over the meat and vegetables.
- Cover the pot and cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low 9-10 hours on low-until vegetables are tender.
- Stir once during the last hour of cooking. Serve with cornbread or rolls.