It's quick, easy, and sooo delicious! A fav with our family and a much requested recipe by all who have eaten it. My mother shared this recipe with me years ago. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and drain grease.
- 2While beef is browning combine all other ingredients in soup pot, mixing together well.
- 3Add browned beef.
- 4Cook until potatoes are tender.
- 5Serve with cornbread and/or crackers.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cowboy Soup
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 761.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch style beans