Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
It's quick, easy, and sooo delicious! A fav with our family and a much requested recipe by all who have eaten it. My mother shared this recipe with me years ago. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2 cans minestrone soup (I use Campbells condensed)
- 1 can ranch style bean (don't drain)
- 1 can diced Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 2 -3 large potatoes (cubed)
- 2 cups tomato juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 can whole kernel corn (if used, drain) (optional)
- Brown ground beef and drain grease.
- While beef is browning combine all other ingredients in soup pot, mixing together well.
- Add browned beef.
- Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with cornbread and/or crackers.